This page higlights several of my personal projects. I have also included a few professional projects which are in the public domain.
Objective C, 3D Format Processor
A cross platform library (macOS, iOS) that converts files supported by Assimp into SceneKit scenes.
- Supports geometry.
- Materials (both color and texture).
- Skeletal animations.
- Serialization to .scn format.
Python, Scientific Visualization
Work @ Enthought
A python application and library for 3D scientific visualization built on top of VTK, with seamless integration with python scientific libraries.
- Upgrade the VTK Compatibility to 5.10, 6.x and 7.0
- The upgrade to 6.x required an extensive refactor to use VTK’s new pipeline architecture while ensuring backward compatibility with old VTK 5.10 version, which used the old pipeline architecture.
- Various other bug fixes, reducing memory leaks and release related tasks.